I made it. I’ve been hovering at around 395 Followers for a couple of months, partly because I delete new suspicious ones. Do you ever? Why would a 30yr old Indian IT guy who’s never engaged with bone&silver suddenly follow me? Or a twenty-something Moroccan personal trainer? I’m not interested in fake. So anyone who follows me gets a curious drive-by, if I’ve never had any Likes or Comments before. [Whaddya mean I’m a control-freak? Shucks, thanks for the compliment].
Anyway, I wanna ask YOU why? Why do you read my posts? Which ones are your favourites? I mainly blog about a few topics:
- My hilarious & smart teenage son (short n sweet, I love these, especially as I don’t really have to do much)
- Relationships/Attachment theory/long distance romance updates (one of my best friends says she likes these the least, and just deletes the email. I still love her)
- GPMs: Generalised Personal Musings (politics/social commentary/introspection)
- Health/food/dance stuff
- Creative writing (I’ve not done so many of these lately but am hoping they’re going to return)
- Travel, specifically France
- The whole combination
Thank you for your input in advance. And for your pretty stars of Like, plus all the incredible comments so generously offered; I can’t believe how wonderful you all are!
With love from Australia, gabrielle xx